Connectivity & Network Providers
LDeX London data centres are carrier neutral and openly encourage network providers to deliver their services to clients and each other within our data centres.Â Often the first question weâ€™re asked is which network providers are available, at which point we provide the list of those on-net and immediately available.
Extend your network into one of Londonâ€™s fastest growing colocation and datacentre environments.
- Carrier neutral approach
- Active ecosystem made up of leading Tier1 and Tier2 network providers
- Multiple, diverse entry points into the buildings within dedicated ducts
- Direct, high capacity connectivity to other leading data centres
- Access to leading Internet Exchange Points
- Major hub on the main London fibre rings
What are the benefits?
- Peer with other leading names in the industry to increase the performance of your network
- Short distance and low latency connections to major data centres in the City
- Neutral platform to deliver your services to LDeX clients
- Low latency connections available to leading connectivity hubs from 100mpbs to dark fibre
- Diverse fibre routes for ultimate resilience
- Protected by N+N UPS power delivery to rack locations to safeguard your reputation & SLAs
Related Downloads & Links